2008年10月27日月曜日

Booth


School festival

10/25,26, there were my school festival! I am in Nagoya foreign university studies. The school festival of this university becomes the thirteenth by this year. Today, I am going to present two interesting booth. There are many booths in this festival. I chose two topics, and I present.

First, it is tamasen. Do you know tamasen? I didn’t know it until I went to this festival. Some booths presented this food. This is traditional Nagoya’s foods. It put egg between two senbei. Senbei is Japanese traditional chips. I ate this food in this festival. I thinked it taste strange. But, This is worth eating once.

Second, it is sartarandargi. Do you know it? It looks a doughnut. Sartarandargi is traditional foods of Okinawa. So, I was surprised that there was this food in school festival of Nagoya. This was very delicious. So you should eat this food.

0 件のコメント: